Solar Energy Projects for the Evil Genius
FOLLOW THE SUN TO MORE EVIL FUN!
Let the sun shine on your evil side – and have a wicked amount of fun on your way to becoming a solar energy master! In this guide, the popular Evil Genius format ramps up your understanding of powerful, important, and environmentally friendly solar energy – and shows you how to build real, practical solar energy projects you can use in your home, yard – even on the road!
In Solar Energy Projects for the Evil Genius, high-tech guru Gavin Harper gives you everything you need to build more than 50 thrilling solar energy projects. You’ll find complete, easy-to-follow plans, with clear diagrams and schematics, so you know exactly what’s involved before you begin.
- Illustrated instructions and plans for 30 amazing pretested solar energy projects that assume no prior experience with energy science
- Explanations of the science and math behind each project
- Projects that progress in difficulty – from simple ones that may inspire science fair entries – all the way to converting a real home to solar energy
- Frustration-factor removal-needed parts are listed, along with sources-plus all the tools you’ll need
Solar Energy Projects for the Evil Genius provides you with complete plans, instructions, parts lists, and sources for:
- Crushed berries solar cell
- Solar “death ray”
- Solar powered hot dog cooker
- Solar furnace
- Sun-powered refrigerator
- Camping shower, oven, and more
- Hot recipes for solar cooking
- Water purifier
- Garden lights
- Solar vehicle
- Environmentally friendly robot
- Much more!